Sunday, May 1, 2011

Concern of Western Weather

When I started planning, I want to use up my full 6 months in UK and 3 months in Europe. I will be finishing my studies on early September. Then I'll be traveling around UK maybe for 2 months or lesser. Then it would November before I start heading off to Europe. It hits me FOUR SEASONS!! I search for site that could actually help me to gauge the weather around the end of the year.

I stumble across one which I found out to be helpful, stating how many sunlight.day, temperature... etc. etc. It even shows you which city is best visited during each month.

It shows you throughout the year readings (sunlight, temprature)


You can search for the month, continent, the average min/max temperature



No, I do not help to promote this site nor I have any benefit out from it. It just what I want to share out to the rest of the travelers. I hope you find it useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment