Monday, May 2, 2011

Hostel is the way to go

Alright, maybe some of you out there is not keen on living inside other people home. Well, I searched for other alternatives too. I been weighing between hostelworld & hostelbookers sites. Apparently, Hostelbookers emerge as champion on my list after seeing the price of a same hostel!!

Hostel in Europe could cost from 10 - 25 Euros per night. I'm talking about dorms where you'll be living with other backpackers (another great way to made friends along the way).



You could see their search engine is easy to use while 
they even show you on the map where the hostels are located

The best part you only have to pay 10% deposit from the rates for your booking. 
10 EUROS. 10% deposit would be 1 EURO.
You could even cancel it prior two days of notice but your deposit obviously can't be refund.


No, I do not help to promote this site nor I have any benefit out from it. It just what I want to share out to the rest of the travelers. I hope you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment