Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trip down Dublin Day 1 - (part 1)

Leaving Liverpool (aerial view)


Flying with Ryan Air, had never been this scary
Their aero wings shaking during the whole journey!


Finally I'm heading to Dublin for a fun experience. Sadly I'm going with a bunch of friends instead of traveling solo. There's up and down to it. Nevertheless, when I step into Dublin; I noticed the buzzing cars and lots of people and everyone is so fast-paced. That is totally different with Liverpool where I have lived and gotten used to it for the past few months. This scene reminds me back home, Malaysia where crossing the road is as same back there. The good side is people are much friendlier down here than Liverpool and there are lots and lots of Malaysia restaurants. Every corner we go, has at least one Malaysia restaurant and I mean it, not Asian restaurant but MALAYSIAN restaurant. We are like a goat coming into the the city where we go "WAAHH!!! Malaysia restaurant... WOOOWW!!! the price can kill us too!!!" That's our expression and our saliva drool when we see the menu because it reminded us of the local food back home such as Ayam Masak Merah, Nasi Lemak but the price comes up to the whooping price around 9-15 Euros!! Scary enough for us to turn down every Malaysia restaurants that come to our sight.

The amount of people is just too many!!


The first Malaysia restaurant spotted when we get down the bus

But nevertheless, we got down the bus and head to our hostel. The bus which takes us to the city centre stop at the wrong bus stop assuming that's the street we requested and we have to walk a long distance to the hostel with mine heavy backpack. This is the first time I used the backpack I bought from Cheshire Oaks and is heavy!!! Mine muscles sore at the end of the day without me knowing it until I was shocked at the bulge when I touch my shoulders. As soon we have check-in, we head to our room and BAM!! I quickly put down mine backpack and took out a smaller backpack ready for an adventure ahead. We wash up and head down to Guinness Storehouse and you can say we are pretty lost but thanks to the map provided by Abigail's Hostel, we have been saved!! It took us around 20-30 minutes walk to reach there.


 Our comfort - the BED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment